The Public Policy Committee (PPC) is the political arm of the Woman's National Democratic Club (WNDC). It develops and advocates for positions on a broad range of national and international policy issues through its 16 task forces. The chair of the committee is the WNDC Vice President for Public Policy. Public policy positions are publicized as:
- WNDC and Public Policy Committee Statements and Resolutions, News Analysis and Reports
- Action Alerts
- Submissions to Congressional committees, the Executive and state and local governments
- A monthly “Political Dispatch”
- A periodic “Candidate Watch”
- Through luncheon speakers and task force panels
- Through political action initiatives and collaborations with like-minded groups, the Democratic National Committee and other Democratic Party organizations and women’s organizations.
- As opinion, in the WNDC BLOG
Take some time and read through the entire Public Policy section. We would like to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment on our Notes & Comments page or visit our WNDC Blog. Thank you for your support.
Elizabeth (Betsy) Spiro Clark, Chair
Shelly S. Livingston, Vice-Chair